David Condon, Inc.
David Condon started collecting antique firearms at the early age of 7 purchasing his first two guns from Herb Glass Sr. in 1949. He started dealing in 1957. He founded C&N Guns in 1959 that became subsequently the Winchester Gallery in 1975, and thereafter David Condon, Inc. in 1979. He started his mail order catalog business in 1979, and opened his retail store in Middleburg in 1983. Today his is one of the oldest and most respected dealerships in the field. With over 100,000 antique and collector arms sold to-date.
We count among our clients many museums, foundations, estates and active, private collectors.
We are appraisers and consultants to:
· The Smithsonian Institute
· The NRA National Firearms Museum
· The National Park Service
· The Society of the Cincinnati
· U.S. Treasury Department
· U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency
· U.S. Dept. of the Interior
· The Jimmy Carter Institute
· The Ronald Reagan White House
· The George Bush White House
· The Commonwealth of Virginia
David is a member in good standing of many arms collecting organizations that include:
· Arms & Armour Society
· Armor & Arms Club of NY
· Ohio Gun Collectors Association
· Texas Gun Collectors Association
· NY State Arms Collectors Assoc.
· PA Gun Collectors Assoc.
· PA Antique Gun Collectors Assoc.
· Colt Collectors Association
· Remington Collectors Association
· Winchester Collectors Association
· Forks of the Delaware Weapons Collectors Assoc.
· Collector Arms Dealers Association(former director)
· Company of Military Historians